Go Solar With NCI
A cheaper power bill, reduced carbon footprint, and increased property value are all within arms reach… or 92.96 million miles away depending on how you look at it.
How? Solar energy. Solar energy is an investment, not an expense. It should be viewed in the same light as traditional stocks and bonds. Actually, it’s more likely that you’ll end up making money from installing solar panels than losing money.
At NCI, we excel in the engineering, procurement, and construction of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems and renewable technologies.
Contact us today to get started with your solar-powered future.
Benefits of Choosing NCI Solar
Your Energy Bill Deserves a Break, and Your Wallet Deserves Some Love
- With a solar panel system installed, you can generate free power for your residential, business, or commercial building for the entirety of your system’s 25+ year lifecycle. That means reduced utility bills from the very first second your panels are installed.
- Multiple studies show that installing solar panels increases property value by 3-4%. Your property is an investment. And whether you view property as a monetary value or as a place to raise a family, solar panel systems can only increase your ROI.
Use Rebate & Tax Incentives To Your Benefit
- There are several programs that exist solely to benefit homeowners who utilize solar energy.
- The Federal Solar Energy Tax Credit (ITC) allows you to deduct 26% of the cost of your solar equipment from your taxes.
- Residential property tax exemption ensures that your solar energy equipment is exempt from local property taxes in the state of Virginia.
- Net metering gives you credits on every kilowatt-hour of solar energy you send back to the grid. If you need more energy than your solar panels are producing, you can use those credits for extra energy. We’ve found that Dominion Energy has the best program in the state. Click here for their current residential rates and click here for their current commercial rates.
A Seamless Experience
We place a huge emphasis on the quality of our design and installation process. If you decide to install a solar panel system through us, we’ll go above and beyond to make it as painless as possible for your residence or business. Our installation process is as follows:
- Consultation & Site Visit
Installation typically takes 1-2 days for a residential building. For commercial locations it depends on the scope of work.
We’re NCI. We specialize in solar energy development & EPC contracting.
Our team thoroughly analyzes each solar project and its unique requirements to design a system that is compliant with state and federal codes.
We bring renewable technologies to government agencies, commercial clients, residences, and residential home-builders; and provide management services for the engineering, procurement, and construction of solar power systems.
We have experience developing and building ground mount, rooftop, and carport solar power systems; as well as integrating energy storage systems for each project.
We’re a privately held company that is as committed to the communities in which we live as we are to customers who seek out our knowledge and expertise.