NCI is now seeking an experienced Project Manager to oversee the construction of our solar projects. We invite you to join our successful, growing team based in Richmond, Virginia.
The Project Managers responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the day-to-day working requirements necessary to successfully complete assigned projects; to include: setting performance requirements, scheduling tasks and coordinating all project related activities concerning compliance to perform within quality standards in addition to keeping the project on track for a timely completion;
- Devising a project work plan, manage its execution by maintaining project organization and make necessary revisions as needed to ensure success and whenever substantive actions are required;
- Report progress daily (or as needed) on projects to senior management, maintain and update project reporting systems ensuring completion of project documents.
- Responsible for monitoring the progress of contract related activities on a regular basis and holding regular status meetings with all accountable partners and the client;
- Responsible for project accounting functions (i.e. oversight of assigned equipment, materials, products, or services to execute those projects) and minimizing exposure and risk in the project;
- Responsible for examining performance requirements, delivery schedules, and estimates of material, equipment, and production to ensure completeness and accuracy to implement fulfillment of contracts and ensure compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations;
- Ensure that any necessary technical directions are provided to team members (i.e. site supervisors, foremen, etc.) in executing project activities;
- Manage service deliveries and ensure all activities in the schedule are completed in the agreed to timetable and properly documented as per established standards;
- Supervise subcontractors responsible for completing various phases of the project and coordinating the efforts of all parties involved in the project;
- 3 years Commercial Construction Experience – Required.
- OSHA-10 – Required.
- Construction Management Experience – Required.
- Solar or electrical experience – Preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) skills, Microsoft Project
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and specifications
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check, drug test and have a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving history
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Healthcare and dental insurance
Join our growing team! Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Please submit your resume to email@example.com
NCI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.