NCI is seeking an experienced Construction Superintendent to join our Multifamily division. NCI specializes in commercial and residential roofing and siding as well as the installation of solar power systems. Position is full time, located in the Richmond area and will oversee all onsite subcontractors and activity. Reports directly to Project Manager.
- Managing day-to-day operations to ensure project stays on schedule
- Report progress to senior management
- Responsible for examining performance requirements, delivery schedules, and estimates of material, equipment, and production to ensure completeness
- Must have strong communication skills and be detail oriented
- Understand engineering plans, office checklists and work autonomously on a job’s Field File
- 3 years’ Commercial or Residential Construction Experience – Required.
- OSHA-10 – Required
- Experience supervising subcontractors
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) skills, Microsoft Project
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and specifications
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test
- Have a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving history
- Ability to work in the elements (hot sun, light rain)
- Ability to lift at least 50 – 75 pounds; comfortable climbing ladders and working unusual heights
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Base Salary $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 401K match
Join our growing team! Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Please submit your resume to email@example.com
NCI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.